Friday, October 23, 2009

...And Finally I decided to take revolutionary road..

The hunger for making a lucrative career was disappeared
when I grasped the reasons for hunger and malnourishment of children

The dream of a luxurious life style looked so vulgar
when I was confronted with the harsh realities of modern India

The 'for' loop and 'while' loop of java appeared so petty
when I unravelled the complex vicious loop of poverty and starvation

The programming of computer looked so insignificant
when I went through the sordid program of global capitalism

The design of software looked so meaningless
when I understood the cruel design of imperialism

The tears of parents became less painful
when I felt the pain of the teeming millions

Maintaining the silence looked so inhuman
when I listened to the clamour of oppression and exploitation

Sacrificing the life looked so natural
when I was convinced of the need and inevitability of revolution in India.

2 comments:

somadri said...

Hmmn.. seems u have the guts to chenge,, its begining

Anand Singh said...

If youths of this country will not have the guts to bring social change then who else will?